Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A prayer for one in need

Please pray for us today - Tomorrow a.m. I have testing for female problems (possibly cancer). Fear and stupidity kept me from going to the doctor earlier). Please pray in the name of Jesus that all tests show I don’t have cancer. Also, please pray for my family - we’ve had alcoholism/drug abuse, severe shingles, a (misdiagnosis) of lung cancer, broken bones, depression, possible ms, double vision. Each time, we prayed to God in the name of Jesus, and He answered our prayers, and the person was healed! Now I am asking for one more miracle for us - that I have no cancer. Thank you.

2 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings Adlib. I was looking for how to pray information and I landed on your pages. While this post was not excatly what I was looking for , I like your blog Great Stuff. I'll bookmark it for future visits. If you have time check out how to pray , Ok thanks for the read , take care.

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello, for a freind in need, I pray for healing for your friend who was diagnosed with cancer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home